Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm home sick from work today. I think the big move really took a lot out of me and I never took the time to recuperate afterwards.

Our house is still looking pretty clean.. We have stupid little ants invading our breakfast bar area, argh.. Jeremy has sealed up lots of little cracks along the wall, but they're still managing to find a way in. I guess that's what we get for buying a house that is pretty much built into the ground.

After a long blinkie hiatus during the move, I'm back into making them again. I came up with some Easter ones a couple days ago and I think this one is my favorite blinkie I've ever made...

Photobucket

It involved combining a couple pixels and recoloring the girl's dress, but I think it came out so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment